TORONTO ALUMINUM MANUFACTURING SERVICES
Royal Crown Aluminum Inc. is an aluminum manufacturing specialist that produces a variety of products which are not only unrivalled in terms of performance, but can be created in any style imaginable to ensure a perfect fit with other architectural features of your property. We are involved in every step of the process, from assisting our clients to develop initial concepts, to expertly handling all aspects of aluminum manufacturing, right through to installing the finished product at their property. The robust technical infrastructure we have established at our firm ensures the whole process is completed as efficiently as possible and the aluminum products we produce are of a quality and level of craftsmanship that is superior to anything else found in the Greater Toronto Area.
DESIGN PROCESS: WE ALLOW YOU TO VIEW YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE IT’S MANUFACTURED
The design staff at Royal Crown Aluminum Inc. utilizes some of the most advanced Computer Aided Design (CAD) software to not only create a realistic representation of what your finished product would look like, but to also show how well it would blend in with your property’s exterior. These images are far more accurate than hand-drawn images, are three dimensional and can be produced very quickly.
ALUMINUM MANUFACTURING: OUR FACILITY IS FITTED WITH ADVANCED AUTOMATED SYSTEMS
In addition to using machines to assist in the design process, aluminum manufacturing at our facility is automated, reducing the likelihood of your product featuring a fault or an imperfection to almost zero percent; far lower than in facilities where aluminum products are hand crafted. Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) also enables us to manufacture your product is far less time and allows us to integrate custom design features with ease.
WHY YOU SHOULD OPT FOR ALUMINUM PRODUCTS
While we may be biased as the premier aluminum manufacturing firm in Toronto, it is undeniable that aluminum offers a number of significant benefits when used to construct design elements that are installed inside and outside homes across the region. Some of these benefits include:
- Inherent Strength – Aluminum does not need reinforcing during the manufacturing process; it already possesses enough strength to resist large amounts of pressure and is well suited to the cold Toronto winters since it actually becomes stronger as temperatures drop, unlike many other materials.
- Lightweight – As already established this doesn’t affect its strength as a material and makes it bother easier to handle and cheaper to dispatch to your location.
- Doesn’t Corrode – Aluminum has a naturally occurring oxide film that prevents it from corroding and displaying undesirable rust patches.
- Variety of Finishes – During the aluminum manufacturing process it’s possible to apply a number of different finishes to your product and the main techniques include anodizing, electroplating, powder coating and liquid paint.
- Seamless Composition – It’s possible to manufacture complex designs in single-piece extruded sections that don’t contain joints, making the overall construction far stronger and reducing the likelihood that the product will weaken over time.
- Longevity – When buying any product you want it to last as long as possible and with modern aluminum manufacturing techniques, aluminum products can last for several decades with very little maintenance.
At Royal Crown Aluminum Manufacturing Inc. we believe we have established an aluminum manufacturing process that is as close to perfect as possible and we produce a wide range of products including railings, fencing, privacy panels and gates. For further information on the aluminum manufacturing services we offer or to arrange a free consultation,